Luke, I can't believe your 1 today!! Where did the past year go? What a blessing you have been to our little family! We love you so much!! We all stayed up late the night before decorating the house and when we took Luke downstairs, he didn't notice a thing. Except for the balloons and streamers on his chair which he immediately tore off and started eating.
Luke had an awesome first birthday! We had a few friends over for an afternoon BBQ and Luke got to dive into his birthday cake....literally! He was in it up to his elbows but apparently it wasn't enough because he did a complete face plant right into it! It was hilarious.
He didn't mind being completely gooey and covered in cake! It was just YUM!
He opened lots of presents and was true to being a one-year-old and loved the boxes more than anything.
When we came home, I decided to switch the laundry before putting Luke to bed. So I took the clothes out of the dryer, walked over to the couch, put them down, and just that fast, I came back to see Luke in the dryer! He loves finding all these tight places he can climb into.
"These must be the instructions on how to get out of here!"





2 comments:
What a cutey boy! The dryer pic is hilarious! I can't believe that none of my boys have ever done that!
We love Luke and we love you guys! Happy Birthday!
That is too cute. Savannah misses Luke every Sunday. She doesn't have a buddy to share snacks with yet.
Post a Comment