Although Luke's technically been taking steps for over a month, we can officially say he's walking now. He is so tickled with his new talent. Jake and Bree can't get over it either. I'll hear shrieks from the other room and think someone's lost a limb, but no, Luke's just walking again. We're all just so excited for him!!!!
This was the first video we took of him really walking. Love how he grabs the camera at the end and zooms in on the sploodgie on his shirt.
Here he is all cleaned up! Watch out Luke, Jake's coming to get you!

And here is his other new favorite thing to do. "This toy box could use one more toy....ME!"





7 comments:
Yay Luke! So crazy that I just started to see him try it on Sunday and now on Tuesday, here he goes! When they set their minds to something, they're off! He looks so proud of himself and Jake and Brianna are too cute. I love how you had to get a video of him later all clean! :) Sounds like something I would do! Hee hee!
Good for you Luke. Now learn to run, you'll need it with Jake around.
Hey you guys! Looks like you are loving life out West and that you have a new addition to the family. Congratulations...I love seeing those videos of babies just learning to walk...it's amazing any of us survive. Anyway, I saw your post on the Jones family blog...the famous blog that wasn't and I was able to find your blog through it. What a great blog. We now live in Hingham, MA about 7 min from the ocean. I'm still working for IBM and really enjoying what I'm doing. We've got 4 children now and things are extremely busy. I can't believe how big Jake and Brianna are. I remember Logan and Jake were in the same sunbeams class just before we left NY. Looks like the've got Jeremy working in the Young Men..what have they got Cami busy doing? Blogging is a great way to keep in touch. I'll have to check back often and see how things are going. You can check out our blog at newenglandlarsenfamilyofsix.blogspot.com
It's great catching up with you guys.
The Larsens
Yeah Luke!! Now mom will really have a tough time keeping up with you! It was so fun spending some time with your cute family--Let's do it again real soon!
Hey Cam and Jer!
I just found your blog, and it has been awesome to see your gorgeous family!!!! Thanks for following along on our trip to China. I loved getting your comments!
I do not have your email- but I would love to email you directly. I am at 2udubgrads@comcast.net
I cannot believe how long it has been since we've seen you- since Jake was a baby. Oh my, that is crazy. We are going to San Diego in two weeks to show off the new girl. But I would love to get down to AZ to see you all sometime.
Hope to catch up with you soon.
-michelle
Woo Hoo! Go Luke! He is such a busy body. He is going to be a busier body now! HE HE!!!!!
I can't believe Luke's walking now! Yay! Everything is going by so quickly.. last time we saw him he was 2 months old! Crazy!
Post a Comment