Saturday, August 30, 2008

Diamondbacks

We went to the Diamondback game last night with our good friends from NY. Here we are after the game; Tyler, Luke, Angie, Dennis, Ryan, Taylor, Breanna, Jer, Camie and Jake. Chase Field is such a cool ball park. The dads took the kids over to the playground area and they got to hit some balls as well. They had a blast. This was our first time staying to watch the roof open up for fireworks. Very cool! It was a sad evening for us though as the Dodgers took a beating. Jer was especially bummed about that. But we were impressed that Luke lasted the whole night. That might have been due to the sugar high he must have been on after the licorice, tootsie pops and skittles. He was so sticky and so was I, but we were both happy! And of course he loved Angie and cried when she left. He's the funniest baby! We're so glad we got to see our friends and wish we could see them more often!

Dennis, Breanna, Angie, Luke, Jeromy, Tyler, Jake, and Taylor

5 comments:

kaleyq said...

So jealous! Glad you guys had a fabulous time! You all look so cute!

Maren said...

As am I. I am SUPER mad we didn't see them when they came up here. You tell Angie to call us. Because I REALLY want to see them. he last time I saw them was like 2 years ago! I am ready to catch up on things! Seriously! Please tell her! Tell her Maren is begging her to come and visit!

Sarah said...

Baseball games are so much fun! We went to the Diamondbacks game for the first time on the Fourth of July, and loved the air conditioned, in door stadium. What a blast!

jewly said...

You kids are always out having a great time.

nikki said...

I'm with Sarah - the stadium is the best! All that great food and air conditioning! I love your friendly, funny baby guy.