Thursday, October 16, 2008

How cool is this?

Just this past weekend, my amazingly talented Dad entered two of his paintings in an art exhibition in San Diego called 'Art Riot'. The painting above won Honorable Mention. Not bad for an amateur, eh? I am hoping to have the walls of my home soon adorned with a masterpiece or two (hint, hint). Way to go Dad!!!


5 comments:

nikki said...

Love it! Isn't it awesome the talents people have?

jewly said...

That is awesome. Congrats to your dad.

Kendra said...

Very nice Camie. Your Dad is so talented!!!!

Sweet Utah said...

These are incredible paintings!

Sean and Mic said...

My goodness, I had no idea that Kyle was a painter! Amazing!!! Really---- gorgeous paintings.
I have not checked in for a while- and I jsut love your blog. I love getting caught up on your family- and seeing how they are all growing. Cam, I miss you! I wish we lived closer, or that we could somehow manage to be in San Diego at the same time! Maybe in the Spring???
Take care and please, please, please let me know how Nikki taught you to write on those pics. It is AWESOME.
-michelle