This Halloween season came with many fun happenings. Here are a few highlights:
To start the season off, Jake and a few of his friends had a little Halloween get-together. 
Breanna and the girls enjoyed a scrumptiously spooky dinner.
After dinner we had a friendly competition (you know me) to see if the girls or the boys could make the best mummy....here's what the girls came up with:
And now let's check in with the boys:
This wasn't remotely close. But I think the boys definitely had more fun with the mummy aftermath. Can you say TP confetti? Boys and girls are SO different!
I do need to mention how incredible the boys were. When they were done shredding every last square inch of TP, I asked them to clean up and they did it right away! Such good kids!!! And they were good sports too seeing how the girls beat them in the Candy Corn Competition as well. We did keep the boys and girls separated for Haunted Twister, Ghosts in the Graveyard and Stick the Wart on the Witch. I'm sure the boys would have dominated in those games though, right?
Next highlight...Pumpkin Carving!!!
The kids dug right in and gutted the pumpkins.
The kids drew the faces and the dads did the carving.
And here's the finished product! You can tell from this picture that the kids weren't hyper at all. Mine were like wild animals. I still feel really bad about that. Now wait a second, where could Luke be?
Yep, Luke wanted to be by Ava the whole night. She's so cute!
Yep, Luke wanted to be by Ava the whole night. She's so cute!Time for the class parties. I don't mean to complain, but does anyone else lament the fact that the kids don't get to wear their costumes to school? I always enjoyed that so much when I was a kid! Well, they had a great time anyway! Breanna's class made rice crispy jack-o-lanterns, spooky hands and drank a delicious witches brew.
And lucky for me, Jake and Breanna's classes are right across the hall from each other, so I got to go back and forth all afternoon! Jake's and his buddies making masks.








12 comments:
What a fun Halloween. You were busy with some parties. I love the costumes!
Sounds like you had a great time. Your kids are so cute. Love the black paint on Breanna's face. It definitely goes!
Wow! You had a great Halloween. Your family and the Fischer's have some great lookin' costumes! I love the little party you had with your kids' friends - I have wanted to do that and never felt up to it. I think you inspired me! P.S. Your kids never act like wild animals.
WOW you are a busy lady Camie. Looks like so much fun. I love Halloween.
How fun!! How did the black in the hair come out? I can't believe how big Luke is getting. He jumped from newborn to now in a flash!!
HOW FUN!!! It looks like you all had a perfect Halloween season!! I love Breanna as a witch!! You are such a fun mom to those kids!!!!
Holy Cow! It looks like you guys were busy in October! So fun to hear from you and see pics of your growing family! If you're ever in Nebraska, stop by!
Yay! You have a blog! I think this is the perfect way to keep in touch with all the family. You throw a great party! Your kids think you are the best I'm sure! I try to surround myself with friends like you so that my kids can also enjoy things like that :)! Anyways, I'm glad that Jeromy is able to come to the funeral, and we will make sure grandpa gets many extra hugs.
Halloween is such a fun holiday!! Your party was awsome Georgia had a such a great time! Cute costumes too - Luke's is my favorite! I need a cute little boy like him; I'll borrow him whenever you like, Ava will love it too:). And I agree I think we should have costumes at school. I remember having the cosutme parade around the school it was so much fun!!
Camie, you inspire me. Maybe someday I will keep up with the "blog" we have created!! I'm glad you are having lots of fun. We wish we were there with you!
Just checking in, Cam. LOVE reading your blog. Your descriptions and pictures are so great I feel like I was there! I can't wait to see you in two days!!!!
PS I love the new template and Luke's haircut!!
You are the coolest mom I know--you had quite a Halloween! So fun! Now on to Christmas--Yikes! Hope we can catch up with you during our visit in a few weeks!
Post a Comment