Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas 2008

Christmas Morning

Yay!! Mom and Dad finally got out of bed!!! Let's get to it!

Pixos and Bree. Both look harmless, but open them up and watch out!



Jer and Luke opening up a present
from our friends.
How come everyone got cool toys and all I got was this stinkin' hat and mittens??

Jake and Bree are both bookworms, so they bought each other books for Christmas this year. Nice pick!
This has to be my favorite picture of the day. Looks like Jake just got his first pair of pants ever!
Beautiful Bree getting one of the top items on her list...a Webkinz which she named 'Little Love'.
Luke loved Breanna's Baby Alive. Actually he loved her bottle most of all. Funny Luke! We have since found Luke soaking wet because he fed Baby Alive sans diaper. Now, that's just how accidents happen!
We spent the rest of the day relaxing and playing with our new toys. We got a Wii Fit and after doing a series of balance tests, the Wii told me I had a Wii Fit age of 51. Jeromy was 49. We're just two old farts!
We did get a fun surprise that day. Later in the afternoon, our NY friends stopped in for a visit on their way down to Gilbert/Chandler. It was great to see them and their family!

We hope you all had a Wonderful Christmas too!

5 comments:

Our Little Family said...

Looks like you had a fun and relaxing holiday. That's the best kind. Luke is growing up too fast. I think we may need to move back soon so we can watch him grow up together!!! Miss you guys!

Ashley Smith said...

So fun! Love all the pictures... especially the one of Luke with his mittens and Jake with his pants! So great!

nikki said...

Merry Christmas! What a fun family morning. Hey, I need to come over and try Wii Fit!

Sarah said...

what a great Christmas morning!I need to look up pixos.

Michael J. said...

Jake is wearing the exact same pajamas that Michael wore on Christmas morning and Breanna got the same pink frog that Katey did for Christmas. I guess after all these years we are still on the same wave length!!