Thursday, June 11, 2009

Pinewood Derby and Chocolate Goop

Pinewood Derby was back in March (I think!). Not posting pictures of this would be like not posting pictures of Christmas as this is one of Jake's favorite events of the year, so I'm doing a retro post. His car was fast, but he didn't exactly win. He still had a good time though. I can't believe next year will be his last one!


Waiting intently....
Jake's Fan Club. Luke is taking this event very seriously. Bree's getting ready to some pictures.


On a different note, I thought I would throw a few of these in. This is one of the first good lickin's for Luke. Bree and Jake took about a million pictures of him and they were laughing so hard as the chocolate goop smeared further and further across his face. Would someone please get this sticky stuff off my face???

No comments: