We had the BEST time!!
Our suite was amazing...the kids didn't want to leave it. But when we mentioned the pools.....
I think there were 8 different pools.
It was so fun to just hang out with each other and not have any distractions.
This is where the kids came barreling out of the water slide. I tried to get a picture of them in action, but it didn't happen.
This place was so great. Every 30 minutes or so, someone from the resort would come out with an activity for the kids to do. One activity was a slide race.





9 comments:
I'm glad you have discovered the secret to the family hotel vacation! It is our favorite! Even though you're not far away from home, being together at a resort is so relaxing and just takes you away from the regular day-to-day.
You look like you had a blast!
AM-MAZ-ING! What resort is it? I might have to take it for a whirl!
Looks like fun! I think that's a great idea to take a family vacation that you don't have to listen to the kids argue in the car for very long!
...in my previous comment, I was referring to most children, of course not your angels! I know they don't ever argue!!!
What a great idea! I need to find out more about this fun resort, and try it too. Glad you had a great little get away.
OK, so fun!! We thought about doing that last weekend, too - but didn't get our act together in time to make it happen. We'll definitely have to give it a try, though!
AWESOME! Can you take me with you next time! That looks sooo fun!
That is such a great idea!! Looks like a lot of fun, your kids are sooo cute!!!!
What a great time! Love those little getaways--who needs Disneyland anyway?! Miss you guys.
Post a Comment