Friday, September 25, 2009

Legally Blonde

My favorite kind of date night!

The girls are already making plans for Mary Poppins. Talk of Season Tickets even went down.

Seriously Jer! Did I mention we're at a Broadway show? Paige made a desperate attempt to save the situation by claiming that the back of the tickets said, "No Nike flip flops allowed inside". Somehow the swoosh got past security. Ah, I do love him though!

7 comments:

Paige said...

What a fun night! omig@* I cant get that song out of my head.

Ashley Smith said...

LOVE this post! Ryan's been laughing about it for the last 10 minutes. Classic Jeromy.

Alayne said...

How funny! I somehow seem to feel like I had written that post! Ahhh, the similarities of our husbands!

nikki said...

Well at least you look smokin' hot if Jer had to go in Nike flip flops!

Looks like such a fun night!

Sarah said...

We loved the show - James is thinking about going blonde he loved it so much! Can't wait for the next one :).

JaMie HeApS said...

im just impressed he went , even with those foxy shoes.

Lynnette said...

I love the Nike flip flops! That is so funny!