Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hello Independent

We were reading scriptures before bed when Luke disappeared. He returned with this.



Health food nut!

The next day, I came across this.


Luke was on the floor with a dry washcloth, swirling the oatmeal flakes everywhere saying, "It's ok. I got it. I clean it."

Oops. Missed a spot.

Then the phone rang, so while I was talking, I heard this "thud" "thud". I looked up to see Luke bringing Breanna's vacuum down (one stair at a time) to get those last few stubborn flakes.

I love watching him and seeing how his mind easily works out life's little mishaps.

This growing independence means a definite and rapid decline in this babyhood I'm clinging to.

It's okay though.

He makes me SMILE!

1 comment:

nikki said...

Holy cow that is stinking funny! "It's ok. I got it. I clean it!" Literally laughing out loud. And what is up with the cucumber? Crazy healthy dude!

He makes me smile too!