Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bon Jovi!!!!!!!!!

Jer completely hooked my up last night with tickets to one of my all time favs, Bon Jovi! Hard to believe it was 20 years ago that I snuck off with some HS friends to UC Irvine to see him in concert. And 20 years later, he still packed the stadium. It was incredible!



Some highlights aside from Bon Jovi
(I know, hard to believe there were any!):
Super Glue ladies behind us
WTA couple that brought their 2 little kids, bottles, diaper bag and all
Cutest Old Couple on the main floor Waltzing as BJ rocked the house
(Jer spotted them, my eyes were elsewhere).
Jer's amazing one arm wonder
Jer refusing to dance and look like a dork. But when he was forced to stand to let someone out of the aisle, I hipped him and got him to grove. Super Glue ladies loved that.
Livin on a Prayer, Jer finally rocked with me
(I had to unfold his arms first though).
And of course sitting by my man! Loved it!

i love you bon jovi!
Oh and thanks Nat for your FB super powers!

4 comments:

Family of Disney said...

Next time you and I will go, I'll rock out with you!

Paige said...

Loved the highlights and what was Jer so worried about he has way better hair than JB!

JaMie HeApS said...

oh what a night... wish i could have been a fly on the wall to watch you get down and crazy!! im just glad i got a piece of it today at the park...

Sarah said...

What a fun date! Way to go in getting tickets Jer. So glad Luke was home to hold down the fort while you were gone :).