Jer got the super hero
unders. I took care of the the prize box. A day or two later, DONE.
It was unbelievably easy. I think he was just ready.

Tate stopped by just in time for the prize box. Good timing, kid!


And even though he's all grown up with those big
unders, he's still little enough to fit into the ultra cool nooks around the house.
(Kind of looks like he's screaming in pain, but rest assured, Luke rarely feels pain or screams about it. This is his happy face.)

Bye big boy!
5 comments:
goof job Luke! You are a big boy now!
and if you ever miss diapers, I'll bring Eric over.
i dint want to tell you and make you feel all sort of sad.... but while i had lukers he would only go in the potty. yup never had to change a diaper and he whisperd sweet nothings in my ear every time he had to go...NO JOKE!
i love that kid... is it weird i want him to give me smooches? if it is tell me now.
Yay! Hooray for Luke! He looks so old and handsome with his haircut. It's hard to believe the last time I saw him he was just a couple of months old. We can not wait until June!
Yay for Lukey! I think Elle needs a prize out of that bucket I think she might have helped a little to get it started...just sayin!
That's AWESOME!!! I love when potty training goes smoothly!!!
Post a Comment