Started off with a good solid sleep in, breakfast in bed, and presents!After chuch, we had a nice peaceful dinner....
Or was it? Actually it was. Jer delivered on my favorite Rays and I was in Mother's day heaven. We've kind of trained the kids to spell things out rather than ask for them in front of the Lukester. So tonight they asked if they could have S-O-D-A with their dinner and Luke immediately said, " I want R-P-T-O-S too!". He may not know how to spell, but he knows if it's being spelled, he wants in on it.
Then a little quiet time while the kids jumped.
Followed by a fabulous walk.
A Dreamy Day!Thanks Guys!!
And Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing moms
and women out there that I completely adore and want to be more like!
Especially you MOM!
5 comments:
jer... i am so glad you came through with camis pizza jer style, thats what i love about you. looks like a fab day, the night couldnt have gotten any better, with the warm breeze i am so loving this weather.
im glad you got a peddi and not a massage, because i want in on the action when you go to use that buet.
oh and the sauce was a last minuet call, tri tip sandwichs for din tom, u want in on that action?
Go Luke! If they want it, you want it.
Happy Mothers day to you! It does look like a dreamy day. Don't you wish we got a mothers day every month!
Luke is so cute and so smart! Glad you had a great mother's day. You deserve it. You are a great example of what I want to be as a mother...I don't think that I will ever be able to achieve it, but I am trying! :)
I can't wait to see you guys! Especially Luke! He is so stinkin cute and obviously very smart.
Post a Comment