The cute one in the yellow lei waving to us.
Waiting in the crowd for the big moment.
We definitely won the prize for the
loudest yell when they announced Kyle's name.
Some lady in front of us turned around and said,
"Nicely done!"
With over 400 graduates in Kyle's class,
Amber and Emily and I got to do lots of catching up.
And we were busy bugging the boys in front of us
with my long hair.
Kyle is second from the left. So handsome!!!
We definitely won the prize for the
loudest yell when they announced Kyle's name.
Some lady in front of us turned around and said,
"Nicely done!"
Amber and Emily and I got to do lots of catching up.
And we were busy bugging the boys in front of us
with my long hair.
(and Mindi's Cooper sneakin in on the oldies pic).
Nicole and Luke
Jake, Spinder and Sawyer on the Trolly.
Isn't Spinder cute and you'd never believe she's pregnant, due in Oct.
with my niece!!
but they should know better.
And can someone tell Jer we're going to a Padre game?
Would like to bring him home alive.





2 comments:
what a blast, you guys really packed it all in. i can smell the cali air in the pics, and it is so calling my name.
oh and i can only imagine the yell you put out... im sure it was done well.
I just LoVe your family! I'm so glad you had such a fun trip!!
Post a Comment