Friday, August 6, 2010

Boy, was he happy to see her again!

Can't even begin to say how much I love that these two are buds.
I think they went from seeing each other every day to zip for more than 2 weeks. Poor parental planning indeed.
I know, enough pool pics already, but just had to throw these in of the high dive.


And Luke did this for the first time on Tuesday.
Check out that form. Unbelievable.

Backfloats all the way to the side, thanks Ms. Karen!

Today was kind of funny. Luke got busted for the 1st time by a lifeguard when he took off running to get his dive toys. We watched from a distance as he froze solid when the life guard gave him a lengthy dissertation on the dangers of running while wet. But as soon as the lifeguard's eyes were back on the pool, Luke was off running again, always turning his head back to make sure the lifeguard wasn't looking. Then he lined up behind Elle for the diving board and squeezed her bum up the ladder (as if she needed help, but nice move anyway Luke). Then he cut in front of 2 lady fans of his, and they were more than happy to let him, but when Elle tried the same move no dice. But Luke did get checked by some 9ish year old boys when he cut in front of them. They kept tapping Luke's shoulder and I quote, " Dude, dude, dude, you cut!" Luke was like, "Dude, dude dude, I'm 3, and I have no scissors." Erika, watching it all go down, escorted him to the back of the line. And at that exact same moment their camp director came and told them it was time to go so guess who rightfully shimmied up to his spot in the front of the line. Luke who, let's be honest, is king at home, now realizes he's king at the pool as well. Wonderful.



I think these might just be my last pics of summer as school starts on Monday. It always makes me sad when summer is over. Don't get me wrong, being together all the time in the summer does bring on some heated moments. But honestly I would have it all year long if I could.

2 comments:

Lynnette said...

Gotta watch out for that Luke! He'll be a lady killer for sure! Farewell, summer!!

JaMie HeApS said...

atta boy luke.