Loaded up the Ri van and we were off!
Riley Me Sarah Brittany Leah Georgia Macie Bree
What a fun night! Loved the big grassy hill that the girls ran up and down and danced on all night, breezy gettin me to boogie down with her, my germ free baggies of candy, the long intermission, rockin the lounge lizards, the confiscation of all things glo, tank tops w/ skinny jeans, the JBros shout out to all the parents with a Beatles song (seriously we're not that old!), screaming like tweenage girls, time with my BFF and the best poster in the house!
Sarah, you just keep us in the loop cuz man we like the way you play!





6 comments:
oh girls that looks like so much fun... im so stinkin jealouse. you all look foxy and young and ready to rock out. camie dont let me down with the sneaking in of things agian you are my role modle in catagory, taught me everything i know!!! and tell the truth camie i know you were singing along with those beatles songs.
me likee the new BIG pics.
What a fun night! You and Breanna have some serious dance moves. Definetly have to do the concert thing again!And Jamie you are right Camie was singing along with the Beatle song. I had never heard it cause I am so much younger...lol
I might be a little bit in love with Joe Jonas, sooo consequently I might be a little bit jelous that you got to see him up close and personal!! What fun I tell you, next time let me come:)
I love your list of all the greats of the night! I had such a great girls night - thanks for coming and we must do it again!
Ooh look at the big pics! Good job on that. I love that pic of all you foxy ladies. What a fun girl's night out with all your little girls!
AW So much FUN!!! Thanks for the heads up on my blog! And I totally never care if you have the same layout! I love her sight!!!! Missing everyone and hope all is well!!! Love seeing your smile and Riley's too!
Post a Comment