Bree and I went to see her first Broadway show and one of my all time favs, Beauty and the Beast. I was just a tiny bit giddy about the whole thing. Luke was there to see us off, Halloween costume and all. Loved the car ride there and getting to catch up on things with Heidi and Jessica.
Then getting to sit by Breezy. She might have been singing her heart out. And she had some kind of intermission instinct because as soon as the lights came on, she jumped up, grabbed Sierra and made a mad dash for the bathroom. By the time I got to up there, the line was already down the hall and winding down the stairs. But these girls were already in.
Breanna had a great time with Sierra and she was so cute and kept thanking Breanna for coming. How sweet is that? I think Jennica and Aspen were having a tiny bit of fun too!
What a treat to get to go with such nice friends! Thanks for letting us come along!





4 comments:
what a blast, and the both of you look dashing for the evening. im glad you snuck a pic in with the dragon and fancy halloween lights cuz the count down is on till the big day...6!
nothing beats a girls night out!
2 beauties going to a show about a beast!! I love your purple dress! How fun, Luke is pretty darn cute in that costume too:)
So glad you got to go see the show! I would have loved to hear Bree singing along. Next time we are joining you :).
What a fun night!!! You both look so pretty :-)
Post a Comment