If I'm being honest, the night started off a little rough with our annual "discussion" about where the tree should go and if we really needed to move the couch in order to put the tree up. I think the neighbors could give you a play by play of our discussion. Man I love this season and I think Jer might even love it more especially all the decorating biz (not!). But once we got the couch moved (yes it really needed to be moved), the tree up, and a bit of Christmas music going to set the mood, it was a jolly good time. We let the kids take charge. Jer and I snuck in a few ornaments too. I think the combo of the kids ornaments and my ornaments from the past 2 year's fabulous ornament exchanges made our tree perfect.
Now comes my favorite part...the days before Christmas when we all seem to find ourselves drawn to the living room with a good book or a fun game and cup of hot chocolate just hanging out and spending time together.
I think that tree just might be a little piece of magic!
I think that tree just might be a little piece of magic!





4 comments:
the tree looks so good. and im so glad you moved the couch.. you know if jer wasnt going to, call jon hes always up for moving a couch:)
there is something to the twinkling lights makes everything magical.
and i love LOVE the last shot of the fam!
I am all for moving furniture for the Christmas tree! That is one fab Christmas tree too. I spy some of the new ornaments on it:)
Love the family picture ;)(We too discuss in length whether we need to move the furniture and where to put the tree - although it is me and Kameron hahaha)
I think you're right everyone loves to be around the Christmas tree. It must be part of the magic of the season.
Post a Comment