Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Stealing Ideas Again....

and I really loved this one.
I came across a bunch of great ways to make Easter more meaningful and having a Last Supper Dinner was one of them. (This technically takes place on Thursday of Easter week, but our Thurs nights are crazy so tonight it was.) We used food that they possibly ate (and improvised with others). We learned about traditions from back then. We read the account of that night from the scriptures and had a really great discussion as we read.   I'm thinking this is going to be an annual event for us.
And this celebrating Easter all week long, doing something everyday to help us remember what it's all about...I'm liking it!

Thanks to all you super creative people out there who are so nice to share your fab ideas!


5 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

ohh i like this idea... look at you stealing good ideas only to pass them onto us heaps. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK:)
im just wondering is that real wine your drinkin??

Unknown said...

What a great idea!! Maybe I can get the link to some of those fun ideas.:)

jewly said...

We do that every year on Christmas Eve we call it shepherds Dinner.

Sarah said...

Oh I wish I would have run across your blog at the beginning of the week, but better later than never. I love the idea!

Family of Disney said...

ah the joys of being out of the toddler stage!