Jeromy Camie Jake Breanna Luke
I'll take them
Put them boys to work ;-) So cute. I love Lukes hair. That boy is going to be a heart breaker!
serously that is gmans dream of a good day.. he asks matt every dat if they can cut trees. you can take him anyday your doing yard work and he will love it. plus i get a hot lunch date with matt:)thanks agian your the best!
They need to come help me cause my yard is in need of some serious work! Those boys are adorable!
Those boys look like some great workers! I need to start making my kids work for their popsicles too...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'll take them
Put them boys to work ;-) So cute. I love Lukes hair. That boy is going to be a heart breaker!
serously that is gmans dream of a good day.. he asks matt every dat if they can cut trees. you can take him anyday your doing yard work and he will love it. plus i get a hot lunch date with matt:)
thanks agian your the best!
They need to come help me cause my yard is in need of some serious work! Those boys are adorable!
Those boys look like some great workers! I need to start making my kids work for their popsicles too...
Post a Comment