Luke did great! He did not however like it whenever I went off to skate with Jake or Bree. He might have pulled out the crocodile tears when I did that so it was a good thing that Mickey showed up. It made Luke's day. We even got to do the chicken dance with him.
Another highlight: Breanna won the four-corners game. Her prize was an already been used ticket to come back and skate for free. She was so elated!
Another highlight: Breanna won the four-corners game. Her prize was an already been used ticket to come back and skate for free. She was so elated!
Loved this day with my favorite people!





3 comments:
BREE WE LOVE YOU!
So fun!!:). I'm glad u took ur family and that Luke had a good time:). That's sweet that mickey mouse showed up:)
what a blast, i love the family activitys you smithys come up with. jers job might just be the best around!!!
have i told you i love that shirt on you? i do!
Post a Comment