Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Jamie's 80s Bday Bash










I have to admit it brought back memories of the good ole days:)  Couldn't think of a more perfect way to celebrate this girl's birthday.  She is the queen of fun and this night was no exception.  
Jamie there's no one in the world like you!  
You are the easiest person to talk to, you make me laugh, make me want to fill my life with fun and you make me want to be better in so many ways!!  
Love your guts!
Happy Birthday!!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You couldn't have said it better! It was a birthday party Jamie style...Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

JaMie HeApS said...

bday bash indeed!!! you guys are the bestest friends a girl could ask for!!! i loved the whole night, and you know what i hate to say it but i think the next persons big bday might be even better... can I hear a hell ya on the 40th :)

Mary and Ryan said...

What a fabulous party, loved it all your 80's look was fabulous and Im proud to say I know someone with VIP skating rink status with a punch card:)