I'm starting to wonder if a June 3 birthday might be just as tough as a Dec.27th....we were all going a million different directions with being sick and end of the school year biz and summer vacations. It seems like fate was determined to stop us from celebrating one of the most amazing people on earth's birthdays!
But luckily we were even more determined and we were able to get in some serious fun with a pool day and a cozy lunch.
Loved this little lunch with one of the sweetest, most thoughtful, secretly crafty & chefy people in my world.
I can say anything to this girl and it always feels like she just gets me. I can't even say how much I adore her! She saved me so many times this past year, taking Luke for me when I had to work. She has helped me out so much and she never stops to think about herself. Not only that, she has mad harp skills, water sport skills, garden skills, and running skills. And she is the best mom around...Breanna always comes home from her house so excited because Sarah let them help her bake something and Breanna always raves about how yummy it tasted.
SARAH YOU ARE ONE IN A MILLION!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!





2 comments:
So glad we got a fun lunch in. And you described Sarah perfectly! She is so kind, fun, beautiful, happy, and talented. So lucky to have her as a friend!
finnaly we pulled a get together, and a fab one at that! love you sara in so many ways!
Post a Comment