We made a quick trip back home and Jer caught up with his best buddies from high school, Mic and Matt.
After a good night's sleep at grandma's cozy house....
We made a run to Magic Mtn. And guess who got to ride GoldRusher?!?!
He was so excited, he loved it!
But when we jumped back on to ride again, no dice.
Ride operator decided to measure him and that did not end so well.
I think he's supposed to be as tall as those red tape marks...
But on a happier note, can we just notice how there are no other people in line?!?!
We had the place to ourselves, it was AWESOME!
Luke got his smile back driving the bumper cars.
Then we headed over to Roaring Rapids...
I was the lucky one who got SOAKED on this ride.
I was dripping wet the rest of the day.
These guys stayed nice and dry!
Our family favorite, the Ninja.
And Jet Streamers...can't even guess how many times we went on these two rides.
LOVE KIDDIE LAND!!!
Season passes: Best purchase ever!
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for being the perfect hosts!!!





3 comments:
Nothing better than a great time with Family! Glad you guys had fun!
I was the one that got soaked on the roaring rapids! I was wet the rest of the day. Looks like such a great trip. So glad that you let us know about the season passes cause that was one of the best purchases. Now we need to go together!!
so glad you went and WENT on all the rides, kinda wishing we bought the passes too!! ok really wishing!
Post a Comment