Of course I started out this summer with ideas of all the fantastic things I would do with my kids.
(hanging out and being lazy was chief among them and we have done that to perfection so far!)
We've done a bunch of other stuff and I have not been very good at taking pics, so this week I'm getting in gear and fixing that, so....
We've been dong a little math everyday to keep the skills sharp.
(And yes it's always smiles during math time HA!)
Then we knocked out one of the things I've been wanting to do with Bree...sewing.
She made a pillow for our missionary cousin, Kyle, and she did awesome.
We're keeping piano going strong.
Jake proclaimed that I never take his picture.
He then ducked for cover when I tried.
And of course Luke could not let a sewing day go by with out giving it a whirl.
He LOVED it.
The tools, the buzz of the machine, watching the material fly by and the needle go up and down...
What's not to love???
SUMMER IS FLYING BY!!!





1 comment:
OH SUMMER PLEASE PLEASE SLOW DOWN!!!
i am loving these days, and im so jelouse you got the machine out.. i have been wanting to pull mine out, should we make a day of it?
yes yes i think we should!
Post a Comment