16 of the best years a girl could ask for and how did we celebrate you ask? My mom came to stay with the kids (love you mom, you're awesome!) and Jer and I had a little get-away in Scottsdale. Then we headed up to girls camp where Jer gave me the BEST ANNIVERSARY PRESENT EVER...
he stood on a bench and danced in front of hundreds of girls to Party in the USA.
I know. I'm as shocked as you.
Never in 17 years of knowing him has he done anything remotely close to this.
IT WAS AWESOME!
The girls were beyond inspired, they were on their feet in seconds!
We honestly have the BEST GIRLS IN THE WORLD!!
Check them all out:
They pulled some pranks on Jer's car in a loving gesture:). We loved every minute with these girls and their amazing leaders. We are so excited for Breanna to go next year!
I have a feeling we will be spending a few more anniversarys this way but that's ok....
I'm one lucky girl to have this guy forever!
Love you Jer!
(Love you guys too!)





1 comment:
happy anni you too cute thangs!!! i love that you snuck away together!! and i so wish i could have seen jers moves, i know he gots them!!!
Post a Comment