Thursday, August 9, 2012

Day 5: Yellowstone & Old Faithful

I think I was 6 or 7 the last time I went to Yellowstone.  And let me just say I had no memory of just how spectacular the place is.  Breathtaking at every turn.  It was incredible!!!







Swimming at Firehole...



There is a spot where you jump in the rapids and the water sucks you under for a few seconds then spits you back out.  Bree and Jake did it.  They said it was coooold!

Unbelievably blue hot springs...so pretty.  And smelly!



Jer and his Bros...Ryan, Troy and Trevor, awww!
Jeromy got asked at least twice if he and Trev were twins.  
While we were waiting for Old Faithful to do her thing, the kids decided to do some building....



Such a cool day spent with some pretty darn cool people!

3 comments:

Alayne said...

Such great memories! Thx for posting all of these. My favorite pics... you sticking your cute little booty out in the girly pic at firehole :-) and the one of the brothers. We must both have great taste in what we like in our men :-). Of course all

Alayne said...

***of the pictures are adorable!

JaMie HeApS said...

im wanting to hit the spot that sucks you down then spits you out that sounds amazing!!