Can't believe it's been so long since I've posted, so unlike me!
(thanks Emily and Lori for noticing ha ha)!
So here's the speedy low-down:
We said good-bye to an old friend....
Switched out the yellow on these walls for Silver Fox...
Learned to cook with some fabulously fun ladies...

Had school lunch with 3 of my favorite people....
watched Luke kick off T-ball...
(handled getting hit in the head with a ball like a champ!)
team signal...
first hit...go Luke!
And snuck dad away from work for a little family lunch
It was a slice of bliss!





1 comment:
FOR TEH RECORD I DID NOT LIKE THE 2 MONTH GAP!!!! DONT DO IT AGIAN!!!
OH YOUR POOR MINI, I MISS IT!!! I COULD ALWAYS SPOT THE SMITHS A MILE AWAY!! BUT THE NEWBIE IS FAB!
AND I WANT TO DO A COOKING CLASS THAT LOOKS SO FUN... BUT WITH BETTER FOOD OF COURSE!
Post a Comment