Saturday, November 24, 2012

Post Turkey Day Partying

We hit Magic Mountain one last time and it was PERFECT!
No crowds, gorgeous weather, so fun!

There's Jake up there, front row, second one in...Tatsu was all his!

Can't even count he number of times they rode this one...Jake did not like sitting in the wet seat the first time though hahaha!

Then we hit the beach....




Troy took the big kids looking for sand crabs up on the rocks...
And they found some delish ones!
We are definitely gonna miss our trips to LA for the next 18 months and we are gonna miss grandma and grandpa even more!  Hurry back!

2 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

i like how your psot thanksgiving partying happens!!! that looks like so much fun and plus you did need to use that pass of yours one last time!!

Anonymous said...

I downloaded this picture and displayed the oldest boy life size! https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhktLPt-8d4iOjhP2Sk7gx-IRQ38_3bOCYwcfLTRFF0_VsZkgdYMDxVsohrxflbfzLVvg122ZB-VkRrD0MTWypwvr5oqwlU_SofFmzJepNvcx1-h9kdQxElOKOOkKTQFewPRrdGUQ-etk8Z/s0/DSCN4785.JPG It was really cool because he looked like he was directly in front of me. I was giggling because he seems really goofy, but at the same time he is a cutie! The display is warm and silky smooth so I finally said what the heck, he is so frickin cute I think I am going to kiss him! I leaned close and started kissing him and it sent shivers up and down my spine because the display is warm and silky smooth it seemed like I was really kissin ghim! WOW! It was fun!