skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Dancing Queen
This was a big weekend for Breanna because she had her dance recital. She took 2 classes this year, ballet and tap. She said she liked her ballet costume the best, but she liked her tap dance the best!
She did a fantastic job on both dances and had the brightest smile during her performances. She has been dancing around the house all year long, so we were so glad that she finally got to perform on stage. We are so proud of you, Bree for sticking with these 2 classes and doing such a great job this weekend!!! Next year she says she wants to do Hip Hop and Jazz!
4 comments:
She looks beautiful!
I bet you were one of the best dancers out there Bree! You look just gorgeous!
Both costumes are super cute and she looks adorable! Looks like you might have a little performer on your hands...how fun!
How fun! I miss dance dance performances. Cute costumes. I can't wait until my girls are in dance.
Post a Comment