Monday, September 22, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa

Grandma and Grandpa came to visit last weekend. Although their visit was way to short, I was able to take a few pictures. Here's Luke with his famous eyes-closed smile.
Grandpa and Breezy snuggle after playing our new HSM2 DVD game (thanks Polly!). Grandma and Grandpa did exceptionally well seeing how neither of them had ever seen the entire movie. They are good guessers!
Can you tell I have given up on trying to get Luke to keep his eyes open?
He LOVES grandma and insisted that she be his shadow and go wherever he wanted her to go while she was here. She's an amazing grandma - it's no wonder he adores her!

5 comments:

Alayne said...

I love Lukes little smile. He seems like such a character! I'm jealous we weren't there to join the fun!!!

nikki said...

That closed eye smile is sooo funny! What a character! Aren't grandparents the best? What a nice visit.

Sarah said...

Soo fun to have Grandma and Grandpa around! Lots of games and food - soo fun!

Kendra said...

Too cute Camie. Luke is so adorable. I love when my mom comes around and I miss her the minute she leaves.

Our Family said...

Hi Smith family, I am Jackie's sister Michelle. I just wanted to say, you guys have the cutest family, I'm so glad Jackie found you so many years ago. I hope you're all doing well.