Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Day At The Museum


Today Luke and I were stowaways on our friends' pre-school field trip to the Children's Museum. The entire ride down, Luke cried in protest for some unknown reason (probably had something to do with the shirt I made him wear). But when we arrived, all that changed. It was so fun! Here are a few pictures of the cute little man.


Is he adorable or what? Future Picasso, taking after Grandpa D. This is his first time ever painting and I must say he loved it! He got paint on his neck in spite of this awesome smock that covered him all the way to his toes.


I was so grateful when Harrison relieved me from my driving duties. Now that was a sight to see.
If this is not the face of complete exhilaration, I don't know what is. Luke needs one of these hanging from his bedroom door.

Now if you're still reading this, below is a clip what this bliss sounds like.

9 comments:

nikki said...

Okay - I am loving your picture writing! Completely awesome. Is the children's museum not the best?! Anytime you want to go again, Carter and I would be happy to tag along with you.

Unknown said...

I love Children's museum!! Luke looks like he is having a blast.

Ashley Smith said...

How and how CUTE! I love the video!

Family of Disney said...

Okay take me too!

kaleyq said...

I love that place--so much fun! Yeah, no wonder Luke was giving you fits in the car--Utes?? I think we better send him a new t-shirt! Go Cougars! Glad he had a great time though! Miss you guys!

Sarah said...

It sounds like I need to take my girls to check out the childrens museum; it looks like soo much fun!

Kendra said...

Too fun, love the children's museum. That house painting is soooo messy,, but they all love that!!!

Sweet Utah said...

So CUTE! That boy just gets cuter every day.

Becca B said...

That place looks like so much fun!!! i need to take my kids to a place like that they would love it. Cut pictures of Luke!