Sunday, October 5, 2008

General Conference Weekend Oct 08



Here are some random pictures of us just hanging out together this weekend. I love Conference Weekend! Breanna brought down the kiddie table to color on during conference. She made an awesome portrait of Pres. Monson as did Jake. Luke had to be part of this. He looks so big and cute coloring with Jake and Bree. Luke is trying to get some bounces out of Jake.
Sunday night is Shake night. So, tonight, Jake and I were making the shakes and out of nowhere Luke hopped up right on the chair to get in the action. This week he started climbing on everything. Last night some friends and I took our kids to McDonald's for dinner. Luke was all over the play area but I thought I was watching him fairly well. Then I looked up to see him standing on top of the table next to ours. What a monkey.
Here's my first baby. Geesh how'd he get so big? Love the bright yellow Starburst that he had to put in his mouth BEFORE I took the picture. Cute, Jake!

Okay this was technically before Conference weekend, but I thought I'd throw it in anyway. Whitney came and stayed with us for the week and the kids loved having her here. They are guzzling root beer floats.
Deeeelish!!!Luke loved Whitney and followed her around the whole week, begging her to take him outside or play with him. Whitney probably went home exhausted!The miracle of the weekend was that Luke finally kept his eyes open! Way to go big guy!



5 comments:

nikki said...

What a fun conference weekend you had! Can I come over for shake night some time? What a cute tradition! I really relished the together time my family had this weekend too. Thanks for sharing!

Our Little Family said...

Looks like a good conference weekend. I am so glad Luke kept his eyes open for the camera. He has gorgeous eyes, Cammi. When does Breanna get her cast off?

Kendra said...

I loved conference, can't say my kids did as much as yours. I need pointers on getting them to stay in the room and listen. Maybe I should make sakes for them. So much fun!

Unknown said...

What a cute idea to have shakes. I love all kinds of shakes!! I am with Nikki on coming over for a shake night. :)

Our Family said...

Oh my gosh! Those are some adorable pictures! p.s. stalk away, I might do some stalking myself ; )