Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Girlfriends

Michelle was in town this weekend, so a bunch of us got together to see her on Friday at the park. It was so fun to see her again! We have missed their family! Come visit again soon!!


(Now, if you're wondering how I wrote on this picture, you'll have to ask my good friend, Nikki. She is a blogger extraordinaire! Thanks for the cute idea!)

6 comments:

nikki said...

I love this picture! Don't we have the best girlfriends?!

Unknown said...

Cute picture. :) Smart idea to bring your camera.

Alicia said...

Why is Riley looking so ticked? ;)

Lynnette said...

It looks like I took off just in time to avoid the picture. . . phew! That was a close one!! How did you lable the pictures like that? How fun.

Our Little Family said...

I agree with Nikki, we have the best girlfriends!! Thanks everyone for meeting at the park so I could see you all. I miss everyone and can't wait to come back and visit again. And, yes, we need to know how you wrote on the pictures!!!

Sarah said...

So much fun! I'm ready for more park days. I love the names on the pictures. I want some classes Nikki :).