I think the phrase Jeromy hates more than any other is "the toilet's clogged"! Unfortunately, it's one we heard in our house a few weeks ago. Usually a good plunge will do the trick, but this time, it just wasn't happening. So Jer broke down and bought the industrial strength Drano. Throughout the course of the day, he dumped about a gallon of it into the toilet. When the last drop fell without any sign of improvement, he grudgingly admitted defeat. And this meant the toilet was going to have to come off. So this morning, after dismantling the toilet and introducing it to the back lawn, here's what he found:
Now, we aren't pointing fingers or anything (Luke), but somehow Breanna's plastic cookie ended up lodged in the toilet (Luke).
Isn't he a cute handyman? Seriously, I am so lucky that he is willing and able to just dive in there when things go seriously wrong. Over the past 13 (almost) years, he's become a fix-it-all kind of guy. (In fact, he just replaced the door handle of the Corolla and the seatbelt in the Sienna too.) He's my hero!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Little mischievous Luke! It's a good thing Jeromy is so handy! Wouldn't you love to pay a plumber to come and find a plastic cookie stuck in your toilet?!? What a guy!
Luke looks so innocent:) Way to go getting it fixed on your own.
I agree - so lucky! I know I'm happy to have my own toliet man in our family.
Hopefully, he'll keep loving the potty when it comes time to sit on it to do his business.
oh my, I would have never guessed it!
Post a Comment