Friday, September 25, 2009

Strange Happenings

Luke has an obsession with this owee. He keeps pointing at it and telling me he got it on the slide with Carter. He also keeps begging me to take him back to the slide with Carter.

I went upstairs about 11:30 p.m. to find Breanna fast asleep on the floor at the bathroom door. This is actually not that strange for her. The night we moved into this house, Breanna woke up, walked into our closet, turned on the light, dropped her drawers and went pee on the carpet. She had no idea where she was or what she was doing. She sleepwalks a lot. We have hidden the car keys.
Her reaction when I woke her up.


Luke pillaging again. Not so strange either. I can only imagine what the teenage version of Luke will do with access to this quantity of TP.


All you food bloggers, have a seat. This is Jake's signature triple layered chicken salad, ketchup, hot sauce sandwich. Strange indeed.


Completely adorable.
(He would be mortified if he knew I described him as such.
At least he would pretend to be mortified.)


Mmmm Good!

3 comments:

nikki said...

Oh yes! Let's definitely go to the slide again - that was a fun, fun day at Pump it Up. Too bad about the owie obsession - Carter has them too. He is a funny pillager. Love crazy sleeping Bree - at least she doesn't freak when you wake her up and pee cleans up. Well, sort of. And Jake is going to need regular posting time to share more of his recipes.

Paige said...

Cami, I have said it before but you crack me up! The apple doesnt fall far from the tree!

Lynnette said...

I love the Brianna sleep walks! Elise does occassionally, too. A few weeks ago she went out to the garage and buckled herself into the van. All the while, I was talking to her and asking her what she was doing. She just kept saying "MOM!!" She had no recollection of the incident the next morning.