Wednesday, January 6, 2010

6 Little Monkeys and 2 Mechanically Inclined Ladies

Eating out can be oh so fun when trying to keep these monkeys caged.
We got them out of there in the nick of time!

Then I ran by Amber's after my errands and it was a mighty good thing that I did because she was having a dire emergency!
She had a date with Olive Garden and was about to be late!
We got out those jumper cables and fixed 'er right up!
Who knew such refined ladies could be so handy?
Love that wink.

3 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

those are serously cute monkeys but even better the 2 working there machanical magic on the cars

nikki said...

I impressed with your mechanical magic! Truly amazing. Those little monkeys create some serious fun. Love hanging out with my favorite ladies!

Sarah said...

Wow I'm very impressed with your skills!! I know who to call next time I'm in a car mess. And those are the cutest little monkeys I've ever seen!