Made for a doubly fun day at the zoo for me! And true, we were out numbered 7:2, but the kids were really good and the day ended up being perfect! 
Those mamas packed a mean lunch! As a matter of fact....
Ended up having enough lunch for us and the ducks!
Bree, you make a fine Hornbill.
Elle was all about the seefood.
This was hilarious. Elle told me to get a shot of her being a pirate. She's looking pretty tough - Argghhh! But I noticed her hangin around at the top of the ship, not going down the slide and then she burst into tears. There was a Chinese man hanging over the slide, waiting for his kid to come down and not for all the pirate booty in the world was Elle about to bypass that man to get to the bottom. So I politely explained the situation to him and asked him to step back while she went down. He just nodded and smiled and then continued to stand there.
Luke took a brief snooze on Elle's back.
She tolerated it quite well too.





6 comments:
diaper wedgies are easier to tolerate!
I loved all of those pics. It is so nice to know Elle was being taken well care of and guarded from the chinese. I will have to for sure return the favor when you run a half marathon. But only then.
What a great idea to take off to the zoo - thanks for the trip!
I'm cracking up remembering the Chinese guy; that was hilarious!
grady loves wedgies there a daily accurance from his older bros, so he felt right at home. what a blast you guys are camps for doing that, i think i owe you both yogurt from the outlets. and myself one as well.
Remind me to stay away from Luke if wedgies are involved. You guys are super mom's. Well, I'm sure Elle helped out lots to, the little mommy. :)
Super cute pics--looks like a fun day! The wedgie is a classic.
Post a Comment