Monday, April 12, 2010

No Possible Way....

he could be 3.






But he is!
Ask him. He'll tell you he's 4.
Lunch with the gang.
(Doesn't Grady look so big here? And handsome I might add!)

Yummmers! Nothing like a birthday cone!
Unless of course you're the person was disappointed
in the fact that there were no cupcakes.

True friends who sacrificed a quality lunch to put a smile on Luke's face.

Peek - a- boo with cute Eric!

Luke's closing his eyes in hopes of getting a birthday kiss from Elle.

He had to settle for a seat next to her on the slide.



Luke, we can't even say how much we love you!
You are so easy going and sweet
and you make every day happy!

I BEYOND LOVE YOU!!!
Happy Birthday Big Guy!

9 comments:

Paige said...

Oh Lukey Happy 4th Birthday (i'm going with it) Even though there werent cupcakes did you save me a slice of that fish cake? Love you hope you had an awesome day!

Jonathan & Heather said...

Happy Birthday to Luke. The cake is super cute.

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Luke!! I am so impressed with that fish cake Camie you have some talent there.

Lynnette said...

Happy Birthday, Luke! Sorry I ditched out on McDonalds! It looks like I missed an amazing time!

Alayne said...

Happy B day little dude!!! I love the fishy cake. He is so darn cute and I can't wait to spend time with your big "4" year old this summer!

JaMie HeApS said...

happy birthday luke, mcdls is the place to party, even if your mom didnt tell me thats what we were doing so i could have broughten a presnt. and it was also so nice of her to have the hunchback of notre dame come to entertian,(wow i look good in that photo)
3 is gunna be a good year im feelin it

Kendra said...

Hey Martha, love the cake! I cannot believe he is 3. I love his hair her just looks like a little man! He will sure be the ladies man!

jewly said...

Happy Birthday Luke. I Love his face in the picture of him sitting on the table next to his gifts.

Mary and Ryan said...

Happy Birthday Luke! He is such a sweet kid, seriously a gem! What a cute little baby he was too:) and I have to say that pic of Grady is my favorite ever.