With this being Jake's favorite holiday of the year and all, we decided to make it special.
Everyone played a critical role:
The Mastermind.
The Monkey.
The Co-Conspirators.
The Monkey.(Definitely didn't think this one through before making the assignment.)
Pulled the 'ole switcheroo with a few wreaths and lawn chairs.
And Yes.
Bree's boots were key to the success of the operation.
After taking the wreath from Nikki's door,
we went back to put on the replacement and mysteriously enough,
the hook was gone.
We thought we were caught for sure.
Turns out the hook was there, but we just couldn't see it because it was pitch black.
Seems some people don't like to leave the porch light on
for people who might be stopping by to play April Fools' tricks.
Well, we might not have gotten caught last night,
but those boogers were onto us bright and early this morning.
There was no fooling them.
So I quick made some cheesy bread
in hopes of staving off any sort of retaliation.....
Didn't work.
Just opened my door and
got soaked by water balloons from these three.
Jake came to the rescue with our giant umbrella,
(but when these girls aim, they don't miss)
I will say I'm thoroughly enjoying the
shake, fries and licorice they set out to lure me into their trap.
You girls can come sneakin around here anytime.
Until next year...





5 comments:
THE FAMILY THAT FOOLS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER.
you are a sneacky little bunch just a few things you might want to rethink for next time... who your putting your $ on, the get away driver must know how to drive faster the 20mph and learn theres no need for blinkers, black clothing is always a must, & never surrender.
thanks spruncing up my day.
oh and next year i will be on my "A" game
Definitely added a little spice to the day! I love all the pictures of you and all your co-conspirators. It just made it all so real. Sorry my door wouldn't cooperate. I'll leave the light on next time for sure.
Cheesy bread definitely made peace with me. Too bad I couldn't participate in retalliation. But I think those girls may have got you good.
Well some of us could aim and well some of couldnt...I wont name names. Good trick my friend, and kind of a good liar....you had me believing it was my own husband for a while!
It made for a super exciting morning at my house and I don't think it stopped until we hit the bed. I love that the whole family was in on it and that Jake was a night owl so we could get him back too.
You are a sneaky little thing! I love that you did that, next year Im going to do some tricks, on april fools day that is:)
Post a Comment