
We celebrated Bree's birthday early. She invited a few friends to the movie "Despicable Me". Georgia Whitney Bella Bree Sydney

Then McDonalds for lunch! She got the best presents ever!

These girls were so sweet and good. Can we freeze them at age 9?

Bree, I will post again on your real bday, so for now, I'll just say that I am so lucky to be your mom! You are a dream girl! I love you!!!

Then we celebrated Chad DeMar's bday. Talk about an amazing neighbor and friend! Jer and I had never been to PF Chang's so he introduced us to the place. Then Amber and I introduced him to a place he'd never been before: Ulta. Such a good sport. Never seen two guys more out of place.

Topped it off with Dairy Queen and an indepth discussion on the virtues of Sonic vs DQ. Deep stuff. Games back at my house were won by the bday boy and his wife. Love these guys and so glad they are our neighbors for at least a few more weeks anyway!

Oh and one more pic from the 4th! Aren't they the cutest?
2 comments:
now that party looks like one that had alot of giggeling. looks like you really pulled threw for the big day. happy bday girl the new earing and lipgloss lookd fab on ya.
Happy Birthday Bree!! What a fun day those girlies had!! Growing up waayy to fast though.
Post a Comment