Oh this has been a nail biter for us! We were hoping to get Bree into the same school as Jake, but when Monday rolled around, she was still 2nd on the waiting list. So she started today at a different school. Which I'll be honest, has kind of had me all torn up. But of course she loved it! Breanna's attitude as she went through an entire summer of not knowing where she would go to school has been so upbeat and positive. I'm pretty sure she decided from the start that she would be happy no matter what school she ended up at. She floors me. She takes everything in stride and is always up for a new place with new friends. She has such a great attitude. She makes my job so easy and her remarkable example makes me realize I shouldn't worry so much.
Breezy, here's to a fabulous 4th grade year!!!
LOVE YOU!
First Day of Kindergarten:)





7 comments:
I'm glad she is taking it all in stride. She's such a sweetheart! Hopefully she will get in to Archway. That would be nice to have them together.
We love Breanna! She is so cute and is always smiling. Alot like her mom! :)
I LOVE HER. that is the best way to live care free and happy with everything... i could learn a thing or too from that girl. hope the second day of school she gets to walk around a get a little more fimilar cuz i know thats important to her.
Funny I saw her today on the way to school and she said "Hey you go to my church." It is nice to see kids at school and at church.
She's so grown up! what a cutie! How nice she can be so flexible--I hope she loves it. Sorry you didn't get her in where you were hoping, but maybe this was the best choice for her anyway!
she's awesome!
She must get it from you Camie!!! I wish I could pass that on! too cute and glad she had a good day!
Post a Comment