
Started today. He's at a new school this year along with a bunch of his friends, hence the big smile on his face. That along with the fact that he gets his own locker and switches classes every hour. Gimmeny! Hardly seems possible that he could be old enough for all of this. He's so excited about all of his classes and teachers...I just hope the excitement lasts:) Now if we could just get Breezy into this school so she could have a first day too!

I tried to find his first day of kindergarten, but no luck. I must've still been in 35mm mode back then. But this was pretty close to that time. Sure wish I could go back and smooch them cheeks!
And here he is in a play in Mrs. Penn's 1st Grade. This shy little guy said his lines so loud that night both Jer and I almost fell over in shock. Such a fun night. Okay. All done being sentimental (actually just all out of pics, sure wish my scanner was working, don't you?).
Here's to a great 6th Grade year Jakers!
3 comments:
They do grow up fast, don't they? Hopefully this turns out to be a great year for all.
holly schmolly that is one good looking 6th grader.. im so excited for you jakers, i bet your teacher and all the ladies are just gunna love you.
I love the pics of him when he was younger--what a sugar! So hard to see them grow up--but exciting too!
Post a Comment