Thursday, September 2, 2010

Painting Day!

I traced their bodies and the kids painted them today.  It was so interesting to watch each boy paint and see how one had to stay in the lines and use predominately one color, and another had to paint with every color and cover every part of  the paper and how another just sort of put a few strokes and was done.  They are all so different and it is fun to see how their differences really go well together!   I am loving our pre-school group so much!  So sad my turn is over for a few weeks:( 
What am I gonna do without out Lukie for 3 hours?!?!?!? 
 I just may have a lunch date lined up with Jer already!

7 comments:

nikki said...

Or a lunch date with me?

That's a cute idea - I'm impressed with the paint in your pristine house!!

JaMie HeApS said...

im not sure im gunna like being the only one of us with out a child... what the crap im gunna miss some serousely good lunch dates...

what a fun day... im likin the creativity you got going on. but tell the truth were you a little nervouse the were gunna get paint all over your house?

shannyn said...

what a fun activity for the boys. you are a brave lady to let them paint on the walls.

Sarah said...

Those have to be the luckiest 4 little boys ever!

I'm kinds feeling like Jamie ...I'm gunna miss some seriously good lunch dates.

Ashley Smith said...

So fun but I'm beginning to think you are a little crazy! Paint pictures on the walls?

Larsen Family said...

Gabe loved painting day at Sister Smiths! We had to hang up his picture in the kitchen.
You are awesome!

Natalie said...

What a cute idea! I am Gabe's Aunty Nat and it is so good to see him in these photos! Amber is so happy to have found your group. I wish my four year old could join in, too bad we live in Alabama:(.