And this may just be the reason why. We even had enough time after dinner to go on an little stroll where we were told by random people going into Affinito's that we must eat there next time, then we walked by the next restaurant which Jer was dying to try until we saw the guy behind the counter watching TV with his finger nearly up his nose. And finally we learned that lines to pay for a tiny donut can be VERY long but VERY worth it!
Heapsters thanks for a fabulous party and for letting us have an mid-week date night!






3 comments:
Can we put in a request for one of these parties once a week? I know my kids had a ball, but I'm sad I didn't get to catch a glimpse of it in person!
im glad you got the good tip for the fancy restraunt were we can sneak a little vadka in sauce and claim it cooked out:) just note to us dont try and hit it for lunch unless its a fri cuz the darn place is closed!!
I'm disappointed in us for not planning our dinner together - next time. And I need to hear more about the doughnuts...they have become my weakness lately.
I love the pictures you got I wish I had thought better and taken my camera too. My kids had such a great time!
Post a Comment