Sunday, November 7, 2010

Princess Ball

These two set off for a magical night full of treats, fun, dancing and games.
Bree with the Princess Hostesses
The other princesses: Kate, Haley, Allison, Elise, Bree and Jennica
Bree got to eat at my favorite place with my favorite guy.
The girls wore their dads out dancing the night away!

Might just be the cutest dad ever.
And when I sent him with my camera I admit I was hoping to get maybe 1 good shot of the night.
Boy did he deliver!
Thanks to Haley and Allison who I believe made this entire evening possible
(and to their parents who worked like crazy to make it so perfect!)
Breanna had the best time ever!

1 comment:

JaMie HeApS said...

deliver indeed i think he cought every moment oh so perfect!!!

i can still remeber my daddy daughter dates and theres nothing quite like em. bre you look gorgouse i bet your dad thought he had the hottest date around.

and if you singin skillz are anything like your moms... you probable mopped up on rock band.