Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010








We found out that sometimes the best Thanksgivings are the ones you don't really plan. This year we wanted to just have a low key day, because tomorrow we are going to do Thanksgiving with Jer's family. But at the last minute Paige came up with a plan that was so simple and easy and for deciding it all late yesterday afternoon, it was amazingly some of the best Thanksgiving food I've ever had.  I found out a few other things too:  Jer will do all the cooking if you disappear upstairs to get ready, Justin will always mop up, I just might like stuffing after all (as long as it's Paige's 2 ingredient specialty it was honestly soooo good!), Jake thinks Paige's turkey is the best he's ever had, I can put down more food than anyone at the table, having desserts the night before and snitching on the sweet leftovers Thanksgiving day is the way to go (that is if you remember to bring them), and the 3:30 movie after an early dinner is gonna be our new tradition.
Loved it all.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

3 comments:

Family of Disney said...

sounds like a plan

Paige said...

I'm so glad you agreed to my crazy idea that ended up being the best idea!

My favs of the day..Jer being a diva, really only a 2 year gap between jake and drew, breanna's back up purse, you liking my stuffing but not before interrogating me with "what's in this I see chunks?"...thanks for coming shall we plan it next year? I'll let you know thanksgiving eve...k?

JaMie HeApS said...

ohhh, looks like a thankgiving to be had!! paigers dose know how to cook up a mean meal, and i can only imagine what is on your plate for the big feast:) jman and jer look like they ate till there hearts were content, and the kids r in heavin with all of drews sweet toys. hope you loved the movie, i thought it was fab.
missed you!