Oh I love my dad. And being able to go spend a few days with him this week was heaven.
That's him with my baby sister Mindi (Spinder).
Cooper, Natalie, Spinder, Grandma, Grandpa, Me and Luke
We played games, watched movies, hit the park and just soaked in being under the same roof as Dad. I was pretty bad about taking pictures, but Jake came through with some pretty good candid shots.
Troy and Grandpa.
Two of my favorites.
I love you Mom and Dad.
Just counting down to when I see you again!





4 comments:
so glad you got to go play with them for a bit, even if it messed up my spring break just a tad :)
there lucky to have you and i know they were so glad you came!
Sounds like a trip definately worth the last minute drive with lote of quality family fun!
Awwwww, I love your dad, too!
He was always so cool (and cute, as far as dads go!)- he had cool cars, and always had a motorcycle. And I remember I thought it was soo cool he took you each on dates. I made my dad do that once, and it was lame! Guess he did not have the Kyle Denning suave going on! :>)
Glad you had fun with them. Your folks are awesome.
I'm so lucky to have you as a daughter. You're always there with the camera. Great daughters, great fun!
Post a Comment