Game night with the Murdocks....
those stacks of circles we are holding down are the points we earned for their new game, Fact or Crap.
The girls ran away with it.
I really liked that game:)
Matt demanded a re-count but the winner was pretty clear:)
Amber and I took the boys to Chinobandito for lunch.
They had tried to go without us, but we put an end to that.
Mine was delish. Missed the chips and salsa but that snickerdoodle more than made up for it.
Ooohh it was good!
Mother Goose time. Luke got lucky number 7 again.
And the warm weather is officially here to stay.
At least that's what Jer and I declared today.
Yeeehaw!!!





2 comments:
So glad you didn't let the guys go without you! I am sure that they thought it was a lot more fun with you too! The games look fun..we really need to have a game night soon!
march looks like its gunn be one heck of a month if its anything like the start. love that you hit beano now lets work it in for us... adn yes im sure it was WAY better for the wiffyes to come too.
Post a Comment