Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Week Festivities, Day 2

 So tonight we did the Easter story in eggs. If good intentions count, then I think we get an A for effort. But as for actually getting the meaning across, well....  Let's just say we started in on this pretty late in the evening (not recommended), add to that the sugar high that some of us were on, the flatulence that one individual had, the continuous clicking of the plastic eggs, and the constant flash of a certain person's camera
(who, of all people, should know better than to be so distracting), I think we were doomed from the get-go.  But even if it didn't quite go down like I pictured it, we were all together and it was fun. 



And we got to belt out some Easter tunes while he played.
Love him.

(and no, those aren't fingerprint smudges)

2 comments:

Alayne said...

Hilarious! I love how you are celebrating all week to help the kiddos really understand Easter. I'm copying you next year ;-)
I also love how candid you are. Most people only blog about the perfection in there house, and not the things that don't go right! It's very refreshing. I have a few thoughts about the flatulence issue that I'll keep to myself ;-)

JaMie HeApS said...

jer, serously put down the camera, you are always workin that thing like no other:)
looks like fun im loving the festivities keep em acomin